Register now for a Reverse Charge VAT webinar with Pegasus Product Expert, Steve Power
As you are no doubt aware, there are major changes to the way VAT is collected in the building and construction industry coming into effect on 1 October 2019. If you are not prepared, there could be serious consequences for your business. You can find out more about Reserve Charge VAT by visiting our Pegasus CIS page. The reverse charge will affect building and construction services provided at the standard or reduced rates of VAT that also need to be reported under CIS. You can download the Reverse Charge VAT datasheet by clicking here.
To help you prepare, Pegasus are running a series of Reverse Charge VAT webinars for all Pegasus customers. This hour long webinar is presented by Pegasus Product Expert, Steve Power and will answer the following questions:
- Why is HMRC introducing Reverse Charge VAT?
- What is being proposed?
- Who does it affect?
- How will this work in Opera 3 and in Pegasus CIS?
- What are the questions that customers are asking?
There are 4 webinar dates that you can choose to attend based on your availability, but all three will cover the same topics outlined above.
- Friday, 16th of August 2019 - 10:00am
- Thursday, 5th of September 2019 - 10:00am
- Friday, 27th of September 2019 - 10:00am
- Friday, 11th of October - 10:00am