P11D 2018.2.1 has been released! - What's new?
Pegasus have recently released Pegasus P11D Organiser 2018 2.1. This new update addresses and legislative and software changes required since May 2017 and includes other software enhancements. This update will appear on user workstations via a live web service, when the update alert occurs on your screen you should accept the update.
HMRC approved Facsimile forms:
- 2017‐18 P11D Facsimile form
- 2017‐18 P11D (b) Facsimile form
- 2018‐19 P46 (Car) Facsimile form
HMRC Submission routines ‐ revised to accommodate OpRA legislation:
- 2017‐18 P11D and P11D(b) FBI Submission routines
- 2018‐19 P46 (Car) FBI Submission routine
In readiness for the 2018/2019 tax year:
- The company car fuel multiplier has increased from £22,600 to £23,400
- Diesel supplement has increased from 3% to 4% for all diesel cars not certified to the Real Driving Emissions 2 (RDE2) standard
- Set company car appropriate percentages have changed to 13% for cars with CO2 emissions of 0-50g/km. All other rates have increased by 2% reaching the maximum of 37% for emissions of 180g/km or more (excluding Diesels - not RDE2 - which is reached by 160g/km due to supplements)
- Revision to System Admin. functionality within a user’s profile to provide functionality to delete and purge tax year data to comply with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) when beyond the required data retention period.
- Deleted areas include: Data files, Filing by Internet Submission Data and XML documents, Importing Records and Logs and Exported Data located in default location.
- Backup files and information stored external to the default system locations will NOT be deleted.
Vans: Changes for vans for 2018‐19
- Van benefit charge has increased from £3,230 to £3,350
- Van fuel benefit charge has increased from £610 to £632