Payroll & HR
Opera 3 Payroll simplifies your key tasks and is fully accredited by HMRC so you will always have peace of mind.
Pegasus have worked long and hard to make your payroll functions quick and easy, with Opera 3 Payroll, complicated payroll procedures are simplified and automated. For additional peace of mind, Opera 3 Payroll is fully tested against the HM Revenue & Customs Payroll Standard and Pensioner Payroll Standard.
Once we know your business aims and budget allowances we will provide Opera 3 as one system and one solution for your company. If you would like further information on Opera 3 please check our events page to see if there are any webinars currently running or if not please request a webinar, or contact us.
ScalableNo matter what the size of your operation, Opera 3 provides the power and flexibility you need. Its multi-company capability, coupled with unbeatable speed of processing, mean that it's equally at home in a payroll bureau.
Online Filing ManagerOpera 3 allows you to submit P14 & P35 returns and In-Year forms (P45(1), P45(3), P46, P46(PEN)), ensuring you are compliant with legislation, with unlimited test facilities to guarantee acceptance. The Pegasus Online Filing Manager was the first application to gain HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) approval for verifying and electronically submitting P14 and P35 information, and continues to be a trusted service for thousands of companies across the UK.
PersonnelAccurate, detailed and up-to-date information on employees is key to the running of a successful HR function. Opera 3 enables the management of all employee-related processes including recruitment, retention, training, disciplinary actions, absenteeism, job changes and salary updates. It helps any company to be a people company.
NEST Pensions (National Employment Savings Trust)NEST is a cost effective pension scheme that is available for any employer to meet their new duties. NEST has a public service obligation to accept all employers that want to use them. Available for Opera 3, NEST is a chargeable feature at £350, and is an optional feature of auto enrolment with integration to the NEST on line portal.
Auto EnrolmentFrom now on, employers will have to enrol their employees into a pension scheme and pay into that scheme. This is called Auto Enrolment. Pegasus have incorporate the legislative changes required for Auto Enrolment of pensions into Opera, also catering for the new type of Child Maintenance Deduction Order introduced by the Child Maintenance and Enforcement Commission. Take a look at the Financial Director's Guide to Auto Enrolment for more information.
Web XchangePegasus Web Xchange is a secure and easy way to access your Opera 3 data on the go – anytime, anywhere and on a number of mobile devices.
Using new browser based technology, Pegasus Web Xchange provides a set of services that are used to securely access and view Opera 3 data via a web browser. Users can log in from a range of mobile devices through supported web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari.
Learn more about Pegasus Web Xchange
E-mail Payslips & P60'sE-mail Payslips and P60's is a new feature that is available as standard with Opera 3 Payroll and allows you to send to all, or just specific employees, e-mail versions of their Payslips. This is sent as an encrypted PDF file that is secured by a password that can be set either by you or the employee. Server side processing technology means that it can be centrally distributed from your mail server.
Learn more about E-mail Payslips & P60's
- Links to Nominal Ledger, Cashbook and Document Management
- Submit End-of-Year returns and In-Year forms (P45 Parts 1 & 3 and P46) via the Government Gateway
- Weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly and monthly paid employees can be maintained all on one company
- Unlimited employee profiles, companies and employees
- Employee payment details and payslip images held for up to 999 pay periods
- Payslips from past periods can be reprinted at any time
- P32 Processing, consolidation and payment recording
- BACS, cheque and cash pay methods are supported
- Automatic management of Student Loan repayments
- Directors' National Insurance calculations
- Multiple pension scheme management
- Track key changes with the Audit Log
- Calculation of SSP, SMP, SPP and SAP with complex legislation built in
- Automated processing of Attachment from Earnings Orders
- Accommodates retrospective NI changes
- Calculates holiday pay across year end
- Timesheet import facility
- Definable reports and payslips
- Group password control and menu level access restriction