Pegasus Accounts Payable Automation
Automating your Accounts Payable function provides the simplest way of processing invoices and gives you complete visibility of your financial position to make smart budgeting decisions.
A unique email address is used to capture your invoices, which are then automatically converted into a digital format, including any attachments, invoice header and line details. The AP automation feature uses Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to extract all the relevant information from the invoices and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is used to recognise repeated patterns and improve accuracy.
Finance teams have complete visibility and control over the status of every invoice processed to allow for smarter budgeting decisions, and a duplicate invoice check ensures no invoices are paid twice. An automated bank account capture reduces the risk of fraud and the approval process can happen anytime, anywhere by the nominated approver/s.
Once approved the invoice will appear in Opera 3 SQL SE with a full audit trail and will be electronically stored for seven years to meet audit requirements.
AP Automation features include:
- Duplicate invoice check - stops you paying invoices more than once.
- Flexible capturing - capture invoices in many languages, currency or amount. PDF, doc/docx, xls/xlsx, htm/html, xt, tif/tiff, Jpeg plus many other file types accepted.
- Reporting - comprehensive reporting provides drilldown to specific suppliers and their invoices to highlight the status of each invoice.
- Audit requirements - invoices are electronically stored for 7 years to meet audit requirements.
- Simple coding - ledger coding is simple to automate by supplier, specific invoices and for each and every line of the invoice.
- Integration with Opera 3 SQL SE - invoices are automatically posted to the Purchase Ledger once approved.